Dump Truck Capacity
HPB – 6 yards max.
Medium River Rock – 6 yards max.
¾ Clear – 6 yards max.
Brick Sand – 6 yards max.
Pea Gravel – 6 yards max.
Small River Rock – 6 yards max.
Screening – 5 yards max.
¾ Crushed – 5 yards max.
12 Bulk Bags max.
10 Skids max.
For Local Delivery
Zone 1 - $75
Uxbridge, Goodwood, Coppins Corners, Leaskdale, Sandford
Zone 2 - $85
Udora, Saintfield, Manchester, Ballantrae, Claremont
Zone 3 - $115
Sunderland, Port Perry, Brooklin, Stouffville, Mt. Albert, Newmarket, North Whitby, North Ajax, North Oshawa, Little Britain
Zone 4 - $135
Sutton, Cannington, Scugog, Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax, Pickering, Markham, Richmond Hill, King, Bradford
Zone 5 - $220
Barrie, Alliston, Toronto, Scarborough, Vaughan, Clarington
Beyond Zone 5
Flat hourly rate of $150 per hour round trip. We will contact you before delivery with the estimated delivery cost.
- Returns must be made within two months of invoice date.
- All returns require proof of purchase.
- Material must be in original condition and packaging.
- No returns on special order or non-stock items.
- No returns on discounted or sale items.
- Accepted returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- No returns on bulk materials. I.e., Aggregates, soils & mulches.
- No returns on bulk material in 1 cubic yard bags (Bulk Bags)
- No return on bagged concrete products.
- Material that is damaged, missing parts, or deemed as not fit for resale will not be accepted.
- No returns on any products that have been used, are chipped, scratched, cut, glued or not clean.
- Delivery fees will be charged if return items need to be picked up from site. The delivery fee will be taken off the refund amount. Material must be accessible and ready for transport. If material is not accessible or ready for transport, a delivery fee will be charged and pick up of material will have to be rescheduled.
- Material that is sold is specific sets must be returned in full sets. i.e., layers, packs, kits.
- Skids must be returned in acceptable condition.
- Uxbridge Stone & Landscape Supply management have the right to refuse any return.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are subject to change without notice and should be confirmed when ordering materials. - All orders are subject to HST or any other applicable taxes
- Terms are cash on delivery (COD)
- Special order or non-stock items require full payment at the time of ordering. Wait times given are an estimate and Uxbridge Stone & Landscape is not responsible for length in wait time for material.
- In stock material requires a 50% deposit at time of purchase and the rest to be paid before picking up or delivery.
-Sales are made in accordance with samples given by the manufacturer. No guarantee of exact color or shade is made. It is recommended that when installing, material is taken from two or more bundles at a time to insure an adequate mix.
- Uxbridge Stone & Landscape Supply is not responsible for any errors made in calculations based on measurements given by the purchaser.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to inspect all materials upon picking up or delivery to insure the correct color and/or texture.
- Use of materials made by or on behalf of the purchaser will deem the material accepted by the purchaser
- Defective or damaged material must be reported to office staff up to 24 hours after shipment or immediately upon pick up.
- Defective material must be inspected by management staff before credit will be approved.
- Any costs associated to the removal and replacement of materials is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Products discolored by staining from sanding, sealing, abrading, de-icing, or other natural or unnatural causes as well as efflorescence, or other issued arising from installation not following ICPI guidelines are not considered defects by the manufacturer.
- No guarantee is given on exact color or surface texture due to variations in color pigment, effects of humidity and temperature, sizes and color of available aggregate, and effects of efflorescence which are all beyond our control.
- Uxbridge Stone & Landscape Supply is not responsible for any warranty claims once the material has been installed. That responsibility falls on the manufacturer and its sales representatives.
- Any issues with aggregates, soils, mulches, and decorative stone will be delt with on a case-by-case basis.
- Uxbridge Stone & Landscape Supply is not responsible for the installation of materials.
- All deliveries made past the curb line are the complete responsibility of the purchaser and/or landowner.
- Material that needs to be re-delivered for any reason will be subject to additional fees.
- Any placement of material is at the discretion of the driver. The driver has the final say of where they can place material.
- Material can't be delivered into garages, sheds, or any other shelter.
- Uxbridge Stone & Landscape Supply is not responsible for delays due to delivery times, production times, or any other factors beyond our control, and any other costs associated with said delays are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Skidded materials may be double, or triple stacked unless otherwise indicated by the purchaser.
- Material that is requested to be moved after delivery is subject to extra fees.